Thursday, April 15, 2010

What is wrong with me?

Where do I begin?
I have felt all my life that I don't belong. Like I am bursting to come out of this shell and this shell is so thick that I can't crack it.
Maybe it goes back to childhood, I don't know. That is a long ass story and to long to type, but I have left the past in the past with old friends & family that really doesn't want anything to do with me and move forward. I have a "crude" sense of humor I guess and I feel that if they need me or my blood, a piece of my liver, whatever.. they will contact me. I really don't mean to be harsh, but after tried for so long, so why bother?
There are just some people on Earth are not supposed to be your friend for some reason or another. I know I'm a good person...so be it!
So here I am 260 pounds later at a height of 5'7 ish..where am I supposed to go from here? Eat lettuce & carrots for the next 6 months?
I have been watching Ruby faithfully every episode and she calls it "the beast" and if you have never walked a mile in a "phat" persons shoes, you have no idea what I am talking about.
So here I go..again..for the 1 millionth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment