Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Night

So its Friday night and I have this "crush" on this man that I have talked to for about 10 years.
We didn't talk for the past 5 years because of his ex biotch. Jealous that he was talking to me again I guess, then he disappeared in my life so I did in his until the past month or so. I found him in my yahoo email/chat and I sent him a message and we have been chatting again on/off.
The thing, he has a date tonight and now I'm jealous even though I try NOT to be.
He is only 8 hours away and I can't bring myself up there to see him because I am ashamed of myself. I know..I know..if he doesn't like the way I am then the hell with him..right?
I know it's true but the thing is, I have someone in my life too. We have been living together for the past 7 years but he won't marry me. I know he loves me & I do love him, but if I truly loved him, why do I think about this other guy? All the time?
Oh God, why can't life be simple?
So I weighed myself this morning..258.
This is gonna be a long ass process.."sigh"

No comments:

Post a Comment