Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Damnit all to hell

Sooooo, I have been looking at his myspace page since the little fucker hasn't texted or called me..and we are supposed to be "friends"...yeah..whatever!!
Anywho, his status is "I can't stop thinking about her. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen"...and if its the girl I'm thinking of on his friends list..she is cute..but of course..THIN!!
So know I know he is totally into thin girls and I would be the rebound bitch that he may or may not fuck and toss me aside..same story, different day.
I am so thankful that I didn't put my ass on blast and tell him everything I was thinking of..I am so thankful that I didn't haul ass up there to see him probably to just be rejected because of how I look..I am so thankful that I didn't put myself out there the way I wanted to..so so thankful!!
Well, I will get over it, AGAIN..but I know him and I will cross paths again one day..it's just how we roll..10 years of talking, chatting, & flirting & picture taking..maybe the next time it will be different.
Damn, is anyone ever gonna see these things and read my rambled mind? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment